Angie's blog

Angie is a simple girlie who believes that her life is governed by God's mercy, grace and wisdom. This blog site solely used for her to express her thoughts and experiences in life.

Thursday, October 14

Aunt & cousins @ my house

This should be blogged ages and ages ago, but nevertheless, I'm doing it now. My aunt and cousins were staying at my place in early september. Yeah, my aunt has gotten the tongue cancer despite her being careful all her life. So... she was here to see more doctors, basically 'doctor shopping' for a 2nd, 3rd... bla bla bla opinion about her cancer.

It was really sad to see her wanting to eat lots of stuff, but she had to refrain herself. You will see in the pictures, where my aunt couldn't resist herself but to take big sniffs of the durian, and also just to touch the durians again. Look at the pix at the top.