Angie's blog

Angie is a simple girlie who believes that her life is governed by God's mercy, grace and wisdom. This blog site solely used for her to express her thoughts and experiences in life.

Tuesday, July 21

Well... It has been a while

Hello blog. It has certainly been a while since I last logged in. Was I too busy? Nah, I was plain slack mostly, but a whole lot has happened since my last active blogging...like yonks ago.

Let me see, what was it that I could say so far? I had a crappy few years between 2008-2011, like 3 years of doing my time as a new migrant to the land of Oz. Then a few gruelling months of job hunting before I landed an unexpected role while I held till now.

So, part of 2012 was trying, then I was at cross roads of which path I'd take. I know, so cryptic, right? Well, I suppose writing all these down is a reminder for me and not really about letting readers or followers know what's going on.

2013 was an especially crap but sobering year. Unexpected, and painful. It's almost like a crash course, if not lessons learnt of "expectations lead to disappointment." The journey was very private, lonesome and heart-wrenching. It was a year that I aged. Tremendously aged.

2014 was the year of balancing and forgiving the unforgiving. It's like reclaiming myself back to an extend but accepting new normals. I'm at this point gearing into my new normal. I must say that a lot of demons were set free, if not expunged. Glad I did it.

2015, halfway through it, I had a bit of a Cyndi Lauper syndrome, just internally, not outwardly. Yes, I was wishing that I'm 20 years younger.  I mustn't say I had regrets, but looking back retrospectively, I should have handled things better and made better use of my limited time. I did look back on what have I achieved all these years. I certainly did a Rip Van Winkle. I realised, that is... but I'm now aware, and I'm reclaiming the youth I didn't make use of... the mapping of the mind type, not the experimental path, but the sobering front.

Well, having said all these that I've said something but actually not said anything, I might as well sign off again to catch my beauty sleep. Whatever that's left of my beauty.