Angie's blog

Angie is a simple girlie who believes that her life is governed by God's mercy, grace and wisdom. This blog site solely used for her to express her thoughts and experiences in life.

Sunday, December 12

My Prayer

"Our Father in heaven, I once again commit my family, my friends, Martin's and mine to you. Be thou our vision for all that is in the future. Let not our human weaknesses be a hindrance to your Will.

Your grace and love understands all the desires in our human hearts, You know ahead of time of what we will be doing, and You understand all the pains that we will endure and all the love that we will be giving and receiving.

Build us Oh Lord, into stronger individuals to serve You. Each trial and error is to give us greater tolerance, forgiveness and love for the future.

You have said in the Bible, that one should love and forgive our neighbours - doesn't matter whether they have wronged us or not. Our flawed human ways will not allow that, but with Your Grace, You will bestow upon us, the gifts and skills that are honourable in your name to deal with every situation.

Thank you, oh Lord, for being there each time. Forgive us for all that we have wronged, by not allowing You to be part of us during our selfish human ways. And thank you Lord, in also walking with me throughout my life, in helping me open my eyes to trust your Will at all times. It is You who did not lose faith in me and love me as I am, hence, oh Lord, life is worth living for now and the future, because You are my inspiration, my Living God, and my personal Saviour. I pray all these, In the name of God the Father, the Son and the Holy spirit. Amen.